PLAAY Summit Volunteers
PLAAY Summit volunteer opportunities are for high school students with interest in health and physical activity
Friday, February 14, 12-5pm : Volunteer time 11 – 5 (11-2 & 2-5)
Saturday 7:30am – 12:30pm & 12:30pm – 5:30pm
• Lunch provided for Saturday morning and afternoon volunteers noon to 1
• 4 volunteers for each time slot
Contact Wally (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more info/questions
PLAAY Day Volunteers
PLAAY Day is an exciting volunteer opportunity for middle school and high school students to help lead Alaska’s youth during the shared exercise experience of PLAAY Day 2020.
Thursday, February 20, 8:30am-11am
Volunteers are required to attend the practice session at the Special Olympics Center February 19th, 2020 6:7:30pm. Pizza provided.
• PLAAY Day 2020 is at Special Olympics Center at 3200 Mountain View Dr.
• Independent transportation to and from PLAAY Day is required.
• Students are encouraged to wear school athletic gear or colors during PLAAY Day
• Parents must agree to confirm media release for participation in PLAAY Day
• There are 20 student volunteer opportunities for PLAAY Day 2020
Contact Wally (email@example.com) for questions/more info.